Mission and Vision
1. To provide innovative civil engineering education with balance of disciplinary knowledge and basic skills.
2. To advance the state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice of civil engineering.
3. To promote sustainability as criterion for future developments.
4. To train quality undergraduate and postgraduate students.
5. To generate new knowledge through active research programs.
6. To take an active part in the profession and respond to the needs of the profession and engineering community.
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering will be a regional and international leader in serving society’s needs through the integration of education, research, and technology transfer in the civil, environmental engineering and infrastructure management profession.