- Jiang, J. Y.; Zhang, X. R. A smart strategy for controlling disinfection byproducts by reversing the sequence of activated carbon adsorption and chlorine disinfection. Science Bull. 2018, 63, 1167-1169.
- Han, J. R.; Zhang, X. R. Evaluating the comparative toxicity of DBP mixtures from different disinfection scenarios: A new approach by combining freeze-drying or rotoevaporation with a marine polychaete bioassay. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2018, 52, 10552-10561.
- Li, W. X.; Zhang, X. R.; Li, X. Y.; Lee, J. H. W. Mystery of the high chlorine consumption in disinfecting a chemically enhanced primary saline sewage. Water Res. 2018, 145, 181-189.
- Sun, H. F.; Liu, H.; Han, J. R.; Zhang, X. R.; Cheng, F. Q.; Liu, Y. Chemical cleaning-associated generation of dissolved organic matter and halogenated byproducts in ceramic MBR: Ozone versus hypochlorite. Water Res. 2018, 140, 243-250.
- Jiang, J.Y.; Zhang, X.R.; Zhu, X.H.; Li, Y. Removal of intermediate aromatic halogenated DBPs by activated carbon adsorption: A new approach to controlling halogenated DBPs in chlorinated drinking water. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2017, 51, 3435-3444.
- Liu, J.Q.; Zhang, X.R.; Li, Y. Photoconversion of chlorinated saline wastewater DBPs in receiving seawater is overall a detoxicification process. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2017, 51, 58-67.
- Li, Y.; Yang, M.T.; Zhang, X.R.; Jiang, J.Y.; Liu, J.Q.; Yau, C.F.; Graham, N.J.D.; Li, X.Y. Two-step chlorination: A new approach to disinfection of a primary sewage effluent. Water Res. 2017, 108, 339-347.
- Gong, T. T.; Tao, Y. X.; Zhang, X. R.; Hu, S. Y.; Yin, J. B.; Xian, Q. M.; Ma, J.; Xu, B. Transformation among aromatic iodinated disinfection byproducts in the presence of monochloramine: From monoiodophenol to triiodophenol and diiodonitrophenol. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2017, 51, 10562-10571.
A full list of publications can be found here.